יום ראשון, אוגוסט 29, 2010

TGF challange - I love my Eric


I have been trying for SO long to post this picture in the The Greetig Farm gallery. No luck so far
This is my card for the challenge Sketch 32


This is my first real try to color with Copics...It's not easy...takes time to get used to and the colors...no matter how many you've got it's never eanough...never the right one...never the one you ment LOL


Yet, I LOVE MY ERIC



Have a nice day

תגובה 1:

Jessica Diedrich אמר/ה...

Hello, I see that you are having trouble uploading your card to the Galleria. You can email Marie with any trouble you might be having at thegreetingfarm@gmail.com.

Are you making sure that you are logged in each time? Sometimes you cannot get the option to upload until you are logged in under your user name and password. Thank you.